1. Right now in high school I play lacrosse, work, and go to thrift stores a lot. During the week is mainly when I practice for lacrosse and have games, but during the summer our schedule does down a bit. I work at TGI Friday’s as a hostess for 25 plus hours a week. During my free time I like to go to thrift stores or do yoga. This summer and next summer I am taking classes at CCCC to get ahead for college. After I graduate I plan to attend A&M and major in neurology in order to be a neurologist physician. My goals for after graduation are to maintain a job and have all A’s in college.
2. I would say I’m very hard working, ill tempered, and goal oriented. I believe these qualities will help ensure my success in this course by keeping me focused and allowing me to get my work done in an orderly fashion.
1. A. I expect this course to be harder than government.
B. I’m looking forward to generally leaning about economics since I don’t know anything about it.
2. In order to complete this course I plan to work for 1-2 hours every morning on economics before I go to work. I also plan to do homework for about an hour after work. This is relevant for every day of the week.
3. A. It’s important to check my emails regularly through out this course just in case my teacher emails me a dead line or if there was an issue with something I submitted.
B. It is important to save my work all the time just in case my teacher accidentally misplaces it or it gets deleted. It’s also a good idea to save my work just in case there was a problem when I submitted the work.
4. If my computer were to crash while taking this course I can you my moms laptop or go to the local library in order to complete my work.
In conclusion the American government has been influenced my many different factors. The main factors that influenced America are the Roman republic, Montesquieu, and John Locke.